Brian is an ageing and passionate lawyer with the Brisbane law firm CRH Law.
- He practises in elder law or law relating to older people and is regarded as one of Australia’s leading lawyers in the area.
- He has extensive experience in legal issues impacting on older people including life and estate planning, estate administration, disputes over Wills, superannuation, social security, retirement living and aged care, incapacity and disability law, the Guardianship regime, elder abuse, enduring powers of attorney, family agreements, disputes and mediation.
- a former member of the Queensland Law Reform Commission
- Deputy Chair of the Queensland Law Society’s Elder Law Committee
- an adjunct lecturer in the School of Human Services at Griffith University
- a member of the Law Council of Australia’s Elder Law and Succession Committee
- an international member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys of America.