The Queensland Retirement Village and Park Advice Service (QRVPAS) is a free service that provides legal advice and information to Queensland residents of retirement villages and manufactured home parks.
QRVPAS presents legal information sessions to the community both in-person and through the videos and fact sheets below.
To access the service, please call Caxton Legal Centre on (07) 3214 6333 during office hours and asked to be booked into a QRVPAS advice appointment.
QRVPAS also publish the following factsheets.
General legal information
- FAQs Regarding Manufactured Home Parks
- Buying and Moving Into a Manufactured Home (self-help kit)
- Dispute Resolution (factsheet)
- Park Facilities and Common Areas (factsheet)
- Selling and Moving Out (factsheet)
- Park Site Rent Increase—Market Review (factsheet)
- FAQs Regarding Retirement Villages
- Moving Into a Retirement Village (self-help kit)
- Disputes and Complaints (factsheet)
- Fees and Charges (factsheet)
- Moving Out of a Retirement Village (factsheet)
- Participating in Decision Making (factsheet)