Disputes and Complaints Regarding Parks

This information is current at February 2018.

There are many ways to resolve disputes if issues between the homeowner and the park operator arise. Read on to find out about alternative dispute resolution processes through your homeowners committee, or how to apply to the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal when agreements cannot be reached through internal dispute resolution or mediation.

Download a copy of this factsheet.