Caxton Legal Centre is proud to announce the launch of two new information resources for young people.
Schoolies in Queensland covers:
- Know your rights at Schoolies
- Buying & drinking alcohol and fake IDs
- Public nuisance, public urination and other offences
- Contravening a police direction
- Sexual offences
Queensland Apprentices includes information on:
- Training agreements
- Contracts of employment, awards and the Fair Work Act
- Workplace health and safety
- Money disputes
- Discrimination and harassment
Caxton Legal Centre can also provide face-to-face advice on legal problems that apprentices or schoolies experience.